Do you need vaccinations?
Our Nurses can provide comprehensive travel health advice and arrange for appropriate immunisations. Please arrange an appointment for a travel consultation at least 6-8 weeks before departure if possible. Vaccines need time to take effect and some may require a course over several weeks.
Select the region you are travelling to find out more.
Travel Vaccination Prices
We offer the travel health service free of charge, but unfortunately the NHS does not cover the cost of all the treatments you may need. Therefore, for some services you may need to pay.
A list of these charges is held at reception.
It is always a wise precaution to pack some essential items in case of illness on holiday. Do choose medicines according to your needs and the country you are intending to visit. lf you take prescription medicines regularly remember to pack them too.
You may want to consider packing the following:
- Paracetamol Travel Sickness tablets Plasters and a small crepe bandage
- Rehydration solutions such as Dioralyte, Anti-diarrhoeal e.g. lmodium
- High factor sunscreen
- Anti-material tablets, Water purification tablets, Insect repellent
- Condoms / other contraceptives
- Sunhats for yourself and children